WELCOME ALL STARBUCKS CITY MUGS COLLECTORS

I have been collecting Starbucks Mugs from 8-11 years but have been extremely active 2 years ago. One of my passion is to take pictures so this is the best of both worlds for me. I have taken all of these pictures, with many trial and errors for the past 3 years to post on this blog. ENJOY. I hope this will also serve as a source and motivation for you when you are in search of that Starbucks mugs for your collection or thoughtful friends, family, neighbors, customers, co-workers who somehow think of you on their travels and bring you back a mug. FOR A COMPLETE LIST, PLEASE VISIT MY OTHER ORIGINAL BLOG starbucks-city-mugs.com


TRADERS....THIS BLOG IS FOR YOU AS I AM A COLLECTOR AND TRADER MYSELF!

Endless.com

Saturday, June 23, 2012

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

This UAE mug is one of the most beautiful mug I've ever seen. I am a fan of the older series because they seem more unique, the artwork is gorgeous, and some even have texture on them. The color varies and so do the sizes. This may not go well with my OCD but my alter ego artistic disorder love it! 






No comments:

Post a Comment